Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship Relations. Focus on Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare you for the constant challenges of the startup sector and teach you all of the methods and skills that are necessary to succeed in this highly competitive area, with the ultimate goal of becoming a global success story.
- Gain knowledge of the global startup industry.
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business startups.
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic planning skills for the launch of new projects and business start-ups.
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor in Business Administration with a Major in Entrepreneurship
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Bachelor’s, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation Subjects can be found below:
- Cultural strategies to successful deals
- Business Ideas, Business Model, Business Plan
- Opportunities for Regional and Social Entrepreneurship
- Business tools to leverage markets and achieve sustainability
- Family Business Planning
- Reasons for Entrepreneurial Success
- Digital Strategies for Branding, Communication and Sales
- Business Model and Entrepreneurship skills for Social Ventures
- Entrepreneurial Operations
- ESG principles and CSR implementation in Private companies
- Financial Management for small/medium companies
- Investing for Society: ESG, Impact Finance, Microcredit, Philantropy
Bachelor Fees for 2019. Geneva Campus (prices in Swiss Francs)
Application Fee = €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee = CHF 3,000 (one time fee)
Tuition per semester = CHF 12,450 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters)
Optional University of Northampton top up degree = £ 5,446.60