Doctorate in Business Administration.
During years one and two of your doctorate, you will undertake 6 self-study courses through our innovative online learning platform. These are designed to equip you with the skills you will need for your business research project during your third and final year.
This project could focus on a real-life business situation, or a problem that you are dealing with in your current work situation. It could also be a business idea that you want to explore or focus on, or current ideas that are impacting the industry you are working in.
Throughout your time at GBS you will be supported by the DBA Program Coordinator and the program team in Barcelona. In your final year you will also receive direct support from an experienced professional who is in the same field of interest as you.
Once the project is complete, you will present it to a panel of experts in your field.
Flexible Doctorate Program (DBA).
“Geneva Business School is a leading teaching-focused institution known for its innovative learning methods and commitment to the use of the latest educational technology.
Our DBA program harnesses these strengths in order to deliver a highly flexible online learning experience compatible with full-time work. The course is designed so that you can work wherever you are – in your office, at home, on the train. All you need is a connected device and the program materials will always be ready for you.
Our academically rigorous courses will introduce you to the latest concepts in management research and help you develop the skills you need to carry out your research project.
With the support of a team of academics and business leaders located around the world, you will also benefit from our personalized mentoring approach, which will tailor the program to you and your professional circumstance. At the very beginning of your DBA journey we will take our time to get to know you, so that we can support you in the best way possible.“
Admission Criteria for Doctorate Programs (DBA):
● Completion of Master in the relevant field.
● IELTS 7.0 / TOEFL 85 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Application Process Requirements:
● Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
● Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
● 1 reference letter
● 5 page - Thesis Proposal
● Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
● Administration Fee: € 1.900 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
● Tuition per term*: € 3.900 (Total 3-year program / 9 terms*) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
* One year = 3 terms