Values, Vision & Characteristics
Global. Action-oriented. Academically excellent.
You are unique, so is Webster. From our historic Webster Groves campus to locations worldwide, every Webster University campus is inviting and personal — with an esteemed student-focused faculty. Our programs are flexible and our reach is global; both our students and faculty are from around the world creating a diverse learning environment.
Learn what makes Webster as unique as you are — and how we can provide the quality education, personal attention, diverse community, and global experience you are looking for.
Distinctive student experience
Increasing and Diversifying Faculty International Opportunities
- Students experience an ideal, student-centered environment with small classes and personalized learning
- Students attend from across the United States and from more than 100 countries
- Diversity and inclusion are core values—we offer a welcoming environment
- Distinguished faculty members offer the right balance of global scholarship and professional experience
- Travel awards available – your opportunity to travel to worldwide Webster locations with Webster faculty and students
Faculty have multiple opportunities through mobility, Messing Award and Faculty Research Grant programs.Several programs continue to diversify ways Webster faculty from throughout the network can teach in international settings and reach new students.
Thus far in 2016, the faculty mobility program has enabled faculty to teach at several international locations, including multiple sites in China and Thailand, plus Geneva, Florence, Leiden and St. Louis. Of note, nine faculty members – from Leiden, Geneva and six U.S. states – traveled to Ghana to teach in business or international relations at the campus in Accra. In St. Louis this fall are three visiting faculty members from Vienna, Geneva and Havana.