- Course Duration: 24 months (12 months campus)
- Online: No
- Campus Based: Yes
- Locations: Berlin
The GGSB MBA programme is a prestigious business qualification delivered in partnership with Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) – one of the most highly regarded business schools in the world. The programme offers a unique opportunity to study a top-ranked European degree in English, in the heart of Berlin, Germany, surrounded by blue chip companies, major institutions and unrivalled networking opportunities. SCHOLARSHIPS application deadline is the 31st of October for all students (international and europeans) please update the date in our affiliate profiles.
*Possible* Course Requirements
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- English proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
Gisma Business School:
GISMA Business School was founded with the purpose of offering internationally recognised academic management education in Germany and to combine the benefits of an international education offered in a German environment. GISMA was founded with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies located in and around Lower Saxony, such as Continental, Georgsmarienhütte, Nord/LB, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen.