- Duration: 24 months (12 months campus)
- Online: No
- Campus Based: Yes
- Locations: Berlin
The MIB (Master in International Business) has been designed by Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) and is delivered in English, in the heart of Berlin, Germany. This highly ranked programme focuses on relevant and up-to date core management skills and it. should be noted that the in-company learning plays a pivotal role in this master’s degree. The MIB has been ranked 20th worldwide in the 2015 Financial Times Master’s in Management ranking. SCHOLARSHIPS application deadline is the 31st of October for all students (international and europeans) please update the date in our affiliate profiles.
*Possible* Course Requirements
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- English proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63.
Gisma Business School:
GISMA Business School was founded with the purpose of offering internationally recognised academic management education in Germany and to combine the benefits of an international education offered in a German environment. GISMA was founded with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies located in and around Lower Saxony, such as Continental, Georgsmarienhütte, Nord/LB, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen.