Master in International Business (MIB).
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Management
Course Category: MBI
The MIB programme uses an international perspective to approach the key concepts and skills of successful management. The programme examines the most fundamental concepts in international business including marketing, accounting, business law, and strategic management. You'll develop both the academic excellence and practical hands-on skills you need to succeed.The first year will cover the essential topics of international businesses, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP).
*Free German classes for international students (Only level 1)
• 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognised university
• Work experience is not a requirement
• GMAT is not required for this programme
• English proficiency options
- TOEFL 94 (22 minimum in each component)
- IELTS 6.5 (6.0 minimum in each component)
- PTE 63 (51 minimum in each component)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
24 months (12 months campus)
- 1 academic year (9 months full-time) + Final Management Project (FMP)
The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Campus Based: Yes
Gisma Business School.
GISMA Business School was founded with the purpose of offering internationally recognised academic management education in Germany and to combine the benefits of an international education offered in a German environment. GISMA was founded with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies located in and around Lower Saxony, such as Continental, Georgsmarienhütte, Nord/LB, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen.