MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship (MSc ISE)
The MSc Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship is designed for students who want to be successful entrepreneurs or innovative managers. The programme covers key concepts of general management, plus modules focused on entrepreneurial skills. The MSc ISE allows students to participate in a live business case with a real company, an international study residency and a variety of workshops. This programme is studied over two years, one academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (FMP) (12 months parallel with an internship or full-time employment).
Free beginner's German classes for all students.
Flexible payment plans and scholarships available
• 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognised university
• English proficiency: TOEFL internet-based: 94 (at least 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587 or IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas) or Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C or Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum of 63 or a degree obtained in English or a native English speaker
• 3 essays (300 words each) focusing on your academic and professional experience;
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• The names of two professional or academic referees
• Work experience is not a requirement
24 months (one academic year full-time on campus + Final Management Project (FMP).
The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Gisma Business School.
GISMA Business School was founded with the purpose of offering internationally recognised academic management education in Germany and to combine the benefits of an international education offered in a German environment. GISMA was founded with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies located in and around Lower Saxony, such as Continental, Georgsmarienhütte, Nord/LB, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen.