- To identify features and functions of the Library panel. - To create a symbol using the Library panel. - To edit a symbol using the Library panel.
Home-users, end-users. Participants should complete Macromedia FreeHand MX Parts 1 to 4 or have equivalent knowledge before taking this course
Kurs 15040 - Macromedia FreeHand MX Part 5
This course build on the knowledge acquired in the previous courses in the Macromedia FreeHand MX curriculum. This course begins with an introduction to symbols. Participants learn to create symbols and how to export and import them. In the second lesson, the Styles panel is covered, as well as how to add and apply styles. Finally, participants learn how to import artwork.
Unit 1: Symbols, Styles, and Artwork 2 - 3 hours
- Sequence the steps to trace a bitmap image.
- Import a graphic.
- Identify features and functions of the Library panel.
- Create a symbol using the Library panel.
- Edit a symbol using the Library panel.
- Identify features of the Styles panel.
- Add a style based on an object using the Styles panel.
- Apply a style to an object.
- Export a symbol.
- Identify artwork file formats supported by Macromedia FreeHand MX.
- Identify features and functions of the Trace tool.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.