The Digital Firm and Services.
Course Type: Summer School
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Summer School
Digitalisation has transformed the needs and behaviours of both organisations and their customers. Since Generation Z has grown up surrounded by computers and smartphones, fully immersed in the Internet, the need to understand digitalisation and its challenges is continuously increasing.
Bachelor students and graduates, minimum 18 years old
- TOEFL –77 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): B2, C1 C2 level
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- Complete application form
Signed terms and conditions:
- Passport photo
- Scanned passport copy
- Copy of most recent degree/diploma certificate
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Campus Based: Yes
Gisma-Arden. Academic Affairs:
The Academic Affairs department provides essential administrative services and support to underpin your study with Arden. There are two teams within it – the Quality team and the Registry and Assessments team. The Quality team work with your tutors, your examiners and your student representatives to ensure that your learning experience is of the highest quality. The Registry and Assessments team look after your student record, process all your assessment submissions, release results and organise certificates, transcripts and graduations.