BA (Hons) Graphic Design.
Career Path: Graphic Designer/ Art Director/ Web Designer/ App Designer / User Experience Designer.
This is a 3-year programme aimed at preparing students to become professional graphic designers. Flexibility and creativity are only two of the skills required in order for students to negotiate their way through their exciting future careers.
You will be taught by passionate and seasoned graphic design professionals who have worked in some of the best design agencies in the UK. Their dedication to helping you bring your projects to life will give you the confidence and knowledge to follow your passions and choose a path that fits with your academic aspirations and career goals.
Upon completion, students will develop crucial skills, encouraging them to become creative, enterprising, employable and good leaders.
The aim of the course is to encourage students to develop as individuals within a flexible and supportive environment. Our modules and teaching expertise will help you become more independent as a leaner and more certain of your discipline expertise.
Course Entry Requirement :
Age : Minimum 18 years
Language Proficiency : Language IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (min 5.5 in each component)
Admission is by interview with a portfolio of work and normally applicants will have achieved one of the following:
- Level 3 in any subject
- UCAS Tariff score of 80
- Relevant A-Levels for applicants straight from school;
- National Diploma: General Art and Design or Design Crafts
- A Diploma in Foundation Art and Design;
- Prior experiential learning which demonstrates an aptitude to succeed on the course;
- Access to Art and Design courses;
- Advanced Diploma in Manufacturing and Product Design
- City and Guilds practical course or equivalent.
- Students should have a strong GCSE profile, normally to include 5 GCSEs including English at Grade C or above.
- Historical & Critical Thinking
- Design Workshops
- Conceptual Communications
- Type and Image
- Design Research & Theory
- Design Directions - Brand Identity and Experience Design
- Professional Studies
- Integrated Final Major Project
- Professional Practice
: February 2019 , October 2019
Living in London:
With an unrivalled location in the historic heart of London, you will be exposed to a unique atmosphere and industry connections that follow our central position in this extraordinarily cosmopolitan city.
The area around the LCCA campus is renowned for its architecture, fashion culture, energy and diversity, in the heart of London's arts and media district, offering many exciting possibilities for further access to the capital's arts scene.