Informationen über Kurs 74003 - Microsoft Windows Vista Business: Exploring the Basics - Online
Learn To - Understanding the Microsoft Windows Vista Environment. - Getting Started with Windows Vista Navigation and Help. - Working with Content. - Learn to configure clients on a Wireless Network. - Getting Started with Programs of Windows Vista. - Customizing Windows Vista.
This course is for business users in large and small organizations, including mobile workers, who use their systems for both work and home entertainment.
Kurs 74003 - Microsoft Windows Vista Business: Exploring the Basics
The Microsoft Windows Vista Business: Exploring the Basics course provides an overview of the features of Windows Vista. This course covers the various methods of navigating Windows Vista. This course also focuses on working with files, folders, and explorers. This course provides an overview of working with standard and additional Windows Vista programs. Additionally, this course explains customizing the desktop appearance, Start menu, taskbar, Windows Sidebar, and Internet Explorer.
Total Learning Time
Unit 1: Understanding the Microsoft Windows Vista Environment
- Identify features of Windows Vista.
- Identify the Windows Vista user interface elements.
Unit 2: Getting Started with Windows Vista Navigation and Help
- Navigate Windows Vista using the Start menu.
- Navigate Windows Vista using the Address bar.
- Navigate Windows Vista using the Navigation Pane.
- Use Windows Vista Help and Support.
- Use help from programs.
Unit 3: Working with Content
- Work with files and folders.
Share content with other users.
- Organize content.
- Work with Explorers.
- Search for content.
Unit 4: Getting Started with Programs of Windows Vista
- Work with the standard Windows Vista programs.
- Work with the additional Windows Vista programs.
Unit 5: Customizing Windows Vista
- Customize the desktop appearance.
- Customize the Start menu.
- Customize the taskbar.
- Customize the Sidebar.
- Customize the Internet Explorer toolbar.
- Work with add-ons.
- Customize a Web page.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.