Informationen über Kurs 76022 - Microsoft Office Word 2007: Exploring the Basics - Online
- Proof, print, and manage documents. - Create page layouts. - Create and format tables. - Add graphics, sections, and columns to Word document. - Apply styles and templates to a Word document. - Create, edit, and format documents in Word.
The course is intended for anyone who would like get familiarized with the Microsoft Word 2007 interface.
Kurs 76022 - Microsoft Office Word 2007: Exploring the Basics
Microsoft Word 2007: Exploring the Basics is a course for any SOHO consumer users and all levels of business users who want to get familiarized with the Microsoft Word 2007 interface. This course enables the users to create, edit, and format documents in Word. The course also educates the users to apply styles and templates and add graphics, sections, and columns to Word document. The course also covers creating and formatting tables, page layouts, and proofing, printing, and managing documents.
MOS Word 2007
Total Learning Time
Unit 1: Exploring Word 2007
- Start Microsoft Word 2007.
- Work in a Word document.
Unit 2: Modifying Documents
- Apply Styles and Templates to Word documents.
- Add Graphics, Sections and Columns to Word documents.
Unit 3: Tables
- Create tables in Word document.
- Format tables in Word document.
Unit 4: Finishing up a Document
- Create page layouts and proof documents.
- Print and manage documents.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.