Microsoft Word 2007: Beyond the Basics is a course for any SOHO consumer users and all levels of business users who want to work with advanced tools in Microsoft Word 2007. This course enables the users to customize toolbar and keyboard in a Word program. This course also deals with the advanced features, such as, mail merge, setting objects and backgrounds, working with forms and macros, and working with XML, Web, and Blog features.
MOS Word 2007
Total Learning Time
Unit 1: Toolbar and Keyboard Customization and Large Documents
- Customize toolbar and keyboard shortcuts.
- Work with large documents.
Unit 2: Mail Merge and Objects and Backgrounds
- Use the mail merge feature in a Word document.
- Apply objects and backgrounds to a Word document.
Unit 3: Forms and Macros
- Create and modify forms.
- Record and organize macros.
Unit 4: XML, Web, and Blog Features
- Identify and apply the features of XML.
- Use Web and Blog features.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.