- Install and use advanced features such as Goal Seek and the Analysis ToolPak. - Identify the ways to create data table. - Identify the ways to use a scenario. - Use macros to automate complex and repetitive tasks. - Create custom functions. - Convert workbooks into Web pages and use hyperlinks. - Send workbooks through e-mail. - Use the workgroup collaboration features in Excel 2007. - Use auditing features and incorporate comments in Excel 2007. - Create and work with PivotCharts. - Create and work with PivotTables. - Use data outlining and consolidating features. - Use sorting and filtering features. - Identify elements of a list. - Use the DSUM function. - Identify database functions. - Use the nested IF function. - Use advanced functions such as the IF, SUMIF, PMT, VLOOKUP, MATCH and INDEX functions.
The audience for this course consists of small office/home office (SOHO) users to all levels of business users. These users possess basic to intermediate PC skills and want to use Excel 2007 as a productivity tool. They have a couple of years of experience using a PC and have limited experience with Excel.
Kurs 76031 - Microsoft Excel 2007: Beyond the Basics
This course introduces learners to the advanced features and functions of Excel 2007. Learners will be able to demonstrate competence in using Excel 2007 to perform tasks such as working with built-in functions, presenting data, auditing and exporting data, and using analytical options and macros.
MOS Excel 2007
Total Learning Time
Unit 1: Working with Built-in Functions
- Use the IF function.
- Use the SUMIF function.
- Use the nested IF function.
- Use the PMT function.
- Use the lookup functions.
- Use the MATCH and INDEX functions.
- Use database functions.
Unit 2: Presenting Data
- Rearrange a PivotTable.
- Format a PivotTable.
- Create a PivotChart.
- Create a PivotTable.
- Structure data using Sort & Filter.
- Use advanced filtering.
- Present data in a table.
- Manage data.
- Validate cell entries.
Unit 3: Auditing and Exporting Data
- Use the auditing features of Microsoft Excel 2007.
- Add comments to cells.
- Use the protection feature of Excel 2007.
- Use the workgroup collaboration features of Excel 2007.
- Convert workbooks into Web pages.
- Use hyperlinks.
- Send workbooks through e-mail.
Unit 4: Using Analytical Options and Macros
- Use the Goal Seek and Solver.
- Use the Analysis ToolPak.
- Create data tables.
- Use scenarios.
- Use macros to automate complex and repetitive tasks.
- Add a Macro Button to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Use Visual Basic Editor to edit a macro.
- Create custom functions.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.