- Match elements of the WordPerfect interface with their functions. - Open a document. - Save a document by using the Save As command.
A computer user with basic to intermediate skills looking to use their PC as a productivity tool.
Kurs 15030 - WordPerfect Office 11 - WordPerfect 11
Total Learning Time
Unit 1: WordPerfect Fundamentals - 2 hours
- Match elements of the WordPerfect interface with their functions.
- Open a document.
- Save a document by using the Save As command.
- Identify methods to select text.
- Identify methods for formatting text.
- Match the text alignments with their page displays.
- Move text within a document.
- Create a bulleted and numbered list.
- Insert Clipart in a document.
- Identify options for using Spell Checker.
- Match each option in the Page setup dialog box with its function.
- Identify options in the Print dialog box.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.