Business & Management Studies - Bachelor of Science Program in Berlin, Germany
- Start: October / March
- Location: Berlin Course duration: 6 semesters (full-time)
- Degree: Bachelor of Science Language: English
- Tuition fees: For EU Applicants: 745€ per month (with payment over 36 months and all semesters) Total for payment over 36 months = 26,820€ For Non-EU Applicants: 849€ monthly (with payment over 36 months and all semesters) – NO PAYMENT OPTIONS!!! Total for payment over 36 months = 30,564€
"It is my first semester in Berlin and I really like it. Studying at BiTS offers me the opportunity to get to know the German culture through my fellow-students as well as to get in contact with German companies.“ Miraz Mahmud from Bangladesh.
The objective of the bachelor’s degree in business and management studies is to teach you the fundamentals of successful business management. It brings together the core skills from business administration, economics, and law. The course also prepares you for management roles in a wide range of fields. To that end, our professors and lecturers teach you key specialist knowledge as well as soft skills and entrepreneurial skills such as confidence, teamwork, and efficient self-organization. The program is taught in English in the thriving cultural hub of Europe, Berlin. It also includes optional specializations and advanced studies in particular sectors, such as fashion management at our partner university NABA in Milan .
- High school diploma or equivalent occupational diploma, incl. experience
- Proof of English knowledge (B2 level)
- Entrance examination
- Personal interview
- Good English language skills.
The BiTS difference:
The most important thing about BiTS is its personal learning atmosphere: We believe in the importance of small study groups and of close interaction between students, faculty, and staff. A lack of bureaucracy, an open-door policy, and a personal approach are what set us apart.
And that’s not just our opinion. We’ve received positive feedback both from both students and businesses. The statistics are also in our favour: The percentage of graduates who enter employment soon after graduating from BiTS is above average.