- To create a slice object. - To identify methods for editing slices. - To create a simple rollover. - To find and replace an element using the Find and Replace feature. - To process files by using a batch process. - To identify features of the Export Wizard.
Kurs 15035 - Macromedia Fireworks MX Part 2
Macromedia Fireworks MX provides the tools for creating and producing web graphics and interactivity. It presents a single integrated, web-centered environment. This course presents the concepts of adding interactivity including slices, rollovers, and image maps. The learner is introduced to the creation of basic animations and also how to export web graphics created in Fireworks.
Unit 1: Creating Interactivity 1 - 1.5 hours
- Create a slice object.
- Identify methods for editing slices.
- Create a simple rollover.
- Export a graphic as an image map.
- Create an animation symbol.
- Set a frame delay value for a frame.
- Identify methods for manipulating frames.
- Identify guidelines for previewing animations.
Unit 2: Task Automation and Exporting 1 - 1.5 hours
- Find and replace an element using the Find and Replace feature.
- Process files by using a batch process.
- Identify features of the Export Wizard.
- Identify ways of exporting Fireworks files.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.