- To match effects with their functions. - To apply a vector effect. - To apply a raster effect.
Home-users, end-users. Participants should complete Macromedia Freehand MX Parts 1 to 3 or have equivalent knowledge before taking this course
Kurs 15039 - Macromedia FreeHand MX Part 4
This course build on the knowledge acquired in the previous courses in the Macromedia FreeHand MX curriculum. This course teaches how to use special effects including vector effects and raster effects. Bending, bloating, smudging, shadowing, and embossing objects are also covered. Participants also learn how to work with layers.
Unit 1: Effects and Layers 2 - 3 hours
- Identify features of the Layers panel.
- Create a layer.
- Move a layer using the Layers panel.
- Merge layers.
- Identify methods for displaying layers.
- Identify guidelines for using the Guides layer.
- Match effects with their functions.
- Apply a vector effect.
- Apply a raster effect.
- Extrude an object.
- Bend an object using the Bend tool.
- Apply a shadow to an object using the Shadow tool.
- Emboss an object using the Emboss tool.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.