- To identify features of Web file formats. - To attach a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) to text. - To publish a Macromedia FreeHand MX document as Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).
Home-users, end-users. Participants should complete Macromedia Freehand MX Parts 1 to 5 or have equivalent knowledge before taking this course.
Kurs 15041 - Macromedia FreeHand MX Part 6
This course build on the knowledge acquired in the previous courses in the Macromedia FreeHand MX curriculum. This course teaches about Web graphics and how to publish them as Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). Participants are also guided through the steps to save and export files. Finally, previewing and printing are covered.
Unit 1: Publishing, Saving, and Printing 2 - 3 hours
- Preview a document.
- Print a document.
- Identify guidelines for printing faster.
- Sequence the steps to define the output area of a document.
- Identify features of Web file formats.
- Attach a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) to text.
- Publish a Macromedia FreeHand MX document as Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).
- Save a file.
- Export a file.
- Export an area of a document.
- Export a Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.