This course is intended for Managers and technical staff who are in a position to provide e-commerce recommendations to executives. This course will therefore assist learners in evaluating the relevance of e-commerce to their business goals. It is recommended that individuals take the first course in the series or have equivalent knowledge.
Kurs 16463 - Evaluating e-Commerce Options
This course is intended for students who wish to consider some of the costs as well as the potential benefits of e-commerce. A survey of e-commerce strategies and an overview containing implementation descriptions will help the student better understand the basis of costs associated with e-commerce. Deployment Options
Unit 1: The Market Environment 1 hour
- Identify the factors to consider when developing and marketing an e-commerce business strategy.
- Identify the benefits of implementing an e-commerce business strategy.
- Identify the role of EDI in business-to-business e-commerce.
Unit 2: External Factors 2 hours
- Identify the capabilities of search engines.
- Identify optimal search techniques.
- Identify the guidelines for registering an e-commerce Web site.
- Identify bandwidth options.
- Identify bandwidth considerations for an e-commerce site.
- Identify the capabilities of browsers.
- Identify methods of maximizing customer access to an e-commerce site.
- Identify the features of the SET payment standard.
- Identify the role of certification in e-commerce.
- Identify e-commerce transaction security options.
- Identify transnational issues affecting e-commerce.
- Identify copyright issues affecting e-commerce.
- Identify taxation issues affecting e-commerce.
Unit 3: Core Development Technologies 2 hours
- Classify Web server platform options.
- Identify the features of operating system platforms.
- Classify e-commerce Web servers.
- Identify the factors involved in creating a shopping cart for an e-commerce Web site.
- Identify the role of cookies in tracking customer activity.
- Identify the features of the HTML language.
- Identify the features of DHTML.
- Compare SGML with XML.
- Identify the features of the Common Gateway Interface.
- Identify the features of server-side include.
- Identify the features of Active Server.
Unit 4: Programming Paradigms 2 hours
- Identify the issues involved in implementing an e-commerce solution.
- Identify the characteristics of Web site tactical integration.
- Identify the issues involved in managing a Web site.
- Identify the constraints of HTML.
- Identify the guidelines for creating a VBScript to communicate with the customer.
- Compare the features of Java and Java applets.
- Identify the differences between programming and scripting languages.
- Identify the characteristics of available programming languages for your Web site environment.
- Identify the characteristics of PERL.
- Identify which features of Visual Basic make it a suitable server language for e-commerce.
- Identify which features of Java make it a suitable server language for e-commerce.
- Identify which features of C/C++ make them suitable server languages for e-commerce.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.
Ähnliche Angebote die in Bezug zu Ihrer Anfrage "E-Commerce" stehen