: PostgraduateCareer Path
: ManagementCourse Category
The Magellan MBA will transform you into an effective and inspiring leader, no matter the industry you wish to work in. Participants study an integrated curriculum, covering a full range of functional business areas, including strategy, finance, and marketing. This programme is studied over 14 months, you will spend the first 10 months studying a wide range of marketing topics, including content marketing, digital analytics, and brand management, while the last 4 months are devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP).
Free beginner's German classes for all students.
Flexible payment plans and scholarships available
• Bachelor degree from a recognised university
• At least 3 years of releavant working experience Certificate of English Proficiency: GMAT or GRE score Successful application interview
• 3 essays focusing on your academic and professional experience
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Two professional or academic references
• Show evidence of financial sustainability during the full length of the MBA programmeCourse Duration
: 14 months full-time (10 months in class + 4 months project)Online
: NoCampus Based
Gisma Business School.
GISMA Business School was founded with the purpose of offering internationally recognised academic management education in Germany and to combine the benefits of an international education offered in a German environment. GISMA was founded with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies located in and around Lower Saxony, such as Continental, Georgsmarienhütte, Nord/LB, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen.