- Match elements of the Fireworks interface with their functions. - Identify Help resources for using Fireworks. - Create a new document in Fireworks.
Kurs 15034 - Macromedia Fireworks MX Part 1
Macromedia Fireworks MX provides the tools for creating and producing web graphics and interactivity. It presents a single integrated, web-centered environment. This course introduces the fundamental concepts in Fireworks MX, including a description of the Fireworks interface and the tools that are used to create and enhance graphics objects. The learner is also introduced to working with layers.
Unit 1: Fireworks MX Fundamentals 2 - 3 hours
- Match elements of the Fireworks interface with their functions.
- Identify Help resources for using Fireworks.
- Create a new document in Fireworks.
- Save a file in Fireworks.
- Match tools for selecting objects with their functions.
- Create a bitmap object.
- Identify options for drawing vector objects.
- Add text to a Fireworks document.
- Identify methods for transforming objects.
- Identify methods for organizing objects in a Fireworks document.
- Identify features of Fireworks layers.
- Identify methods for manipulating layers in the Layers panel.
Each student has access to the course for a period of 6 months from the day of enrollment in the course.