Graduates with a relevant Bachelor’s or Diploma’s degree
Master of Science in Engineering / M.Sc. or MSc
- title: Master’s program Mechatronics - Mechanical Engineering
- fields of specialization: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics
- duration: 4 semesters
- main focus: Highly practice-oriented, international, strong co-operations with the local and - international economy and industry
- time model: Full-time form (planned 2011); Part-time form (planned 2012)
- annual intake: 20 in each time-model
- structure: 1st – 3rd semester: Focus on Mechanical Engineering
From 2nd semester: Specialization either in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics; 4th semester: Master’s Thesis and Master’s exam
- language of instruction: German, English (additional broad range of optional language courses)
- lecturers: Experienced lecturers from the fields of science and practice.
- academic degree: Master of Science in Engineering / M.Sc. or MSc
- possibilities after graduation: Graduates of this Master’s program are eligible to be admitted to corresponding doctoral studies or professional life.
- prerequisites:Graduates with a relevant Bachelor’s or Diploma’s degree
- application: Pre-registration is recommended.
- application procedure: Career background (30%)
Written exam (20%)